Sources of Scholarships
Students in any programs of the Faculty of Economics, Khon Kaen University have opportunities to receive education scholarships in order to promote educational opportunities according to the vision of the KKU that provides society with care and attention, carries on dreams of northeastern youths to further and finish a Bachelor’s Degree, and give a support for the youths’ determination to study at the university. This is for the purpose to help underprivileged students in their living and study. In addition, Student Loans Fund (SLF) provided by the government is another choice for the students. Examples of categories of scholarships are as follows.
- Student Loans Fund (SLF) provided by the government to help financially underprivileged students to obtain a bachelor’s degree
- Scholarships granted from H.R.H. Princess Maha Chakri Sirindhorn on the occasion of 40th anniversary of Khon Kaen University
- Funds donated by private sectors’ donors for Khon Kaen University to allocate for qualified students according to the terms and conditions of the grantors
- Funds for supporting students’ lunch such as Charoen Pokkaphan Group and Affiliates, and General Chavalit Yongchaiyudh
- Apart from these, there are also emergency loans for students provided by the university to help alleviate emergency situations.
There are also 6 categories of scholarship for graduate students to support the development of the potential of the students and the quality of their theses, provided by Faculty of Economics and Graduate School, Khon Kaen University as follows.